I am thankful for my Mom and Dad.
My mom is my best friend. She will listen to me at all times--even when I am acting horrible. She will always tell me like it is, push me to do more, encourage me when I feel like giving up, loving me unconditionally, and most of all I am thankful for the way she raised me.
My Dad will always be my best guy. He is someone that I look up too. He has shown me what hard work looks like, taught me how to look out for myself, how to fix things and don't back down from people who may treat women differently, and most of all I am thankful for the support that him and my mom gave each other while raising us.
I am extremely thankful for not being an only child and having an older sister and younger brother.

My older sister has been a wonderful example to me while I was growing up. She has taught me how to be independent. She also gave me a wonderful shoulder to lean on during a low point in my life. She is one of my best friends and I am glad we live so close together.
My younger brother has always been a playmate for me. We are so much alike at times that we clash. We have a ton in common--football, music, movies, and great taste in clothes. I have always felt protective towards him and want the best for him.
I am thankful for my AWESOME friends.


My friends are always there for each othe. We take trips, have girls night (with wine of course),celebrate birthdays, holidays, and everything in between. I would be lost without all of them. They know me inside and out and still love me!
I am thankful for having two wonderful dogs that are my constant.

We have been through thick and thin together. They will make any bad day better by the greeting they give me when I walk through the door. We snuggle together everynight--they are great bed companions.
I am also thankful for the wonderful ladies that I work with in First Grade.
They are the people I spend the majority of my day with (well besides my kiddos). They always make me smile and are willing to listen to my stories. We share not only work stuff, but our lives with each other. I couldn't ask for a better group of ladies to work with.
Okay that is enough for tonight. Look for more later.
Peace, Love, and Happiness!




No comments:
Post a Comment