
I am loving that everything is starting to bloom outside. The azealeas, cherry blossom trees,and dogwood trees are a few of my favorites.

I love a cold Diet Dr Pepper first thing in the morning. That is MY coffee.

I love to put lemon juice in my water. It makes it SO much better! I gave it up when I was having stomach issues, but it is easing back into my water everday. I am a tad addicted to it and have been told that I am really drinking "lemonande".

I am loving that a lot of people I know are getting married and having babies. What an exciting time in someone's life that I get to share with them! Now if only it will just slow down a little bit.


I of course always love my "black babies". My Mom had a girl paint this picture in black and white on a canvas for my birthday surprise. I love it and will have to share it soon.

Peace, Love, and Happiness Readers!




Can't wait to see the canvas!!!
ReplyDelete