My laptop finally bit the dust last month. I had left it on the bed about a year ago and during the day one of the dogs somehow managed to knock it off my bed. Ever since then, the screen has had a slight short in it. If I kept it a certain way (aka never moved it) it was fine. Well it decided to finally give out around Thanksgiving. I was okay for the time being due to my IPhone 4 and my work laptop, but knew I needed to shop around for a new one. I got a great deal on a DELL since they were having a 12 Days of Christmas sale. I am loving it so far. Now if I can manage to get all of my data off my old laptop I would be in business. The things I am most concerned about are my Itune songs and picture. Let's cross our fingers I can get it trasferred.
So I have some exciting news.....my sister got ENGAGED this past Tuesday. Her birthday was Monday and she was in NYC for work. She flew back Tuesday and he picked her up from the airport and took her home to her house. When she got inside, the Christmas tree was on and there was a big present wrapped up under the tree that was new. He told her to open it up and inside was a cooler filled with champagne. He then proceeded to tell her that they needed something to celebrate and got down on one knee.
I am so excited for her and look forward to celebrating in the upcoming festivities and helping her plan. They are looking at getting married this summer so we will be busy in my family this year---a wedding this summer and one in October.
We had our girl Christmas party last night at my friend Emma's. It was a slumber party/ Dirty Santa/dinner and boy did we have a blast!
I am looking forward to the upcoming week and all the things coming up. I am going to The Highlands Christmas program with Ben and some friends Tuesday night. I will be heading home to spend time with my family for Christmas Wednesday. This is the first year in some time that I have had a boyfriend for Christmas. I am so excited that he is coming to Atmore for Christmas Eve. My family does a big Christmas Eve dinner and presents at my Grandmothers. I will be spending time with Ben's family as well at the beach.
I am unsure as to when we are doing our gifts to each other, but that should be entertaining because I snuck in a few surprises for Ben.
I hope everyone has as a great Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment