Who am I?

My photo
I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

27 Dresses Anyone?

I went wedding dress shopping with my sister and mother this past Saturday. We had a wonderful experience! We went to a bridal store in Homewood and thought we had found "the one"--that I picked out none the less. Next we went to a nice consignment shop in Homewood and we weren't even there 15 minutes and knew that it wasn't the store for my sister. We proceeded to go to Bella Couture in Mt. Laurel that was recommended to Kathryn by a couple of girls who had gotten their dresses there. She ended up trying on a few dresses while waiting to try on the dress she thought was "the one". A few were cute but just not her. Well I was called into the dressing room to help zip up a dress. When I was zipped up and I looked at it....we all just knew. It is absolutely gorgeous! My mom and I even teared up watching her in the mirror trying on veils.

Then we moved on to my bridesmaids dress. We had found a short one earlier in the day that we really liked. After she had officially found her dress--my dress was changed. We found a pretty one that almost matches my sisters dress but it is going to be long due to her long train. So operation bridesmaid dress is on because I need to look good.

I am enjoying my relaxing time for the next month, because after that things are going to pick up big time. Between my annual girls beach trip in February, to my birthday, to wedding showers for Kathryn. Whew!

The great "winter storm" of 2011 is in full effect as I type. We are experiencing mainly a huge amount of sleet and maybe some snow late tonight into Monday. My school is cancelled tomorrow and I am not really looking forward to being iced in my house....or making up a day of school later on. If it is in May around my sister's wedding I will probably just take off.

Well readers. Peace, Love, and Happiness and stay warm!

Oh and War Eagle on the outside.....but secretly Roll Ducks Roll on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment