
Top 2 TV Shows
I have always been a big tv watcher. I mean, what better way to escape from the day than a great tv show. I would not be able to enjoy my shows if I did not have DVR.

1. I have always caught this show randomly on TNT. I didn't quite get into the show until when I was out of school for a snow week in January. It comes on tv twice a day on TNT and I DVR it to watch whenever I have time. I love a good mystery and she is such a Southern Belle/Bitch that she makes me smile.

2. I have been into the "vampire" trend ever since the Twilight books came out a few years back. I like reading about them and now I watch tv shows about them. No I don't wear fake fangs thank you very much. I started watching True Blood on HBO a few summers ago and enjoy it. But then the CW announced this new young adult vampire show that was also based off books they were premiering. I have been HOOKED ever since the first night it came on. It is non stop action packed and the cute people on the show don't hurt either!
No comments:
Post a Comment