Who am I?

My photo
I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Alive and Kickin'--finally!

I am finally starting to feel like my old self again after my horrible stomach virus. A few problems lingered for about a week after the virus, and I am just glad to be feeling like myself again--the ice cream & pizza eating, red wine drinking self! ha

Going back to work after being off for pretty much a week was rough, but I managed to make it through the 5 days and I am finishing up the last few days of my Spring Break. I don't know why we even call it a Spring Break because technically it is still Winter and has sure felt like it this week. I was looking forward to at least sitting outside in the sun, but it has been too cold and windy. Oh well, I've just been sleeping late and being a bum. I did go home to visit my family for a few days and hit up the Big Wind Creek Casino in Atmore. I didn't win anything, but was able to play off $20 for 2 hours and receive free drinks!
Of course I had to come back to Birmingham to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Innisfree (the Irish bar). That is one of my favorite days to go to Innisfree because the people watching is spectacular!

I have alot of things coming up the next month or so, so I should have some semi entertaining posts. Bachelorette party, Easter, Weddings, Balls, Chaperoning an Event (more details of that to come), etc.

TV Shows:
Bachelor-I am still ill over the fact that Jake picked ol' Sausage, but at least I was forewarned and prepared myself for it. I think she is after money and fame and it won't last.
LOST-I am LOVING all the answers and back stories they are giving in each episode. It's like Christmas every Tuesday, but the countdown is on and the episodes are almost over. Sadness
American Idol-I feel like the girls are waaaay stronger this year. I really like Crystal Bowersox and Siobhan.
Glee-Still counting down until it comes back in April. Madonna themed episode, JLo as a lunchroom lady, NPH as an old rival for Mr. Schu=SWEET!
90210 &Gossip Girl-just guilty pleasures of mine

Songs:
Athlete-songs from the Black Swan album
Amos Lee-any

Jack Johnson is coming to Atlanta in August and I am dying to go! Any takers?

Well fellow readers, hopefully you have enjoyed this blog and I will try to be better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment