Who am I?

My photo
I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April is Almost Over?



Well I have offically slacked on my blogging. Alot of happened this past April so I will do a little summarizing.....


Ahhhh April...the gorgeous blue skies, flowers and trees starting to bloom and warmer weather. It just makes me long to be outside ever spare minute I can.

I went to Destin the second weekend in April for a friends Bachelorette party. We stayed in a condo in Baytown--best place ever! We didn't have to leave for anything. Our condo was huge and overlooked Rum Runners. It was very entertaining to sit on the balcony and watch all the people stumbling out of the bars!







The past weekend was the only weekend that I will be in town. I spent it watching The Last Song with my sister (yes I saw the movie. In my defense I read the book and felt obligated to watch the movie. Of course the book is ALWAYS better), ate at Jackson's (flirted with the manager), layed out at my old apartments pool and attended a BBQ event at the Zoo Saturday. It was a perfect low key weekend that was much needed.

I will be traveling to Dothan, AL for the wedding of my friend Anna this weekend. One of my favorite bands in Birmingham (Livewire) will be playing at the reception, so I am pumped!

I have had a few problems with my health lately. Nothing too serious, just enough to aggrevate me. I have done my "time" with my foot brace (3 weeks) and go back to the Doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. It is still not completely back to normal, so I don't know what the doctor will recommend. Please pray that my health gets back to normal and I can stop having to go to some doctor every week.



TV shows: My favorite show GLEE is back!!! As I write this I am currently watching the Madonna themed episode and I am LOVING IT!!!
LOST has only 4 episodes left and I just can't get enough.
I will admit that I have given up some of my tv shows because there just isn't enough time with this lovely spring weather and the wanting to be outside all the time.

Songs:
My ipod connector in my car is currently out of commission due to a bad cable. I haven't sent it back in yet to be replaced and I have been forced to burn cds. Lucky for me, my car has a 6 cd changer and I have plenty of music to satisfy on my commute to work.
Miley Cyrus-When I Look At You. After reading The Last Song I just had to download the song. It is really good.
La Roux-Bulletproof. This is my current relationship theme song--ha!
In honor of Glee tonight--I will say that my Madonna will be added to my cd list in my car.

Peace, Love, and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment