I have been off work for almost a full week now and I am loving it. It makes the memories of this past school year just slowly fade away.....
I am preparing for my yearly family trip. This time we are going to Las Vegas and I can't wait!

We will be there for 6 days/5 nights and I can't wait. We will be staying at the Bellagio--which I automatically associate with the Oceans 11 movie because of the dancing fountains.

We are going on this awesome Tour of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam--which includes a pontoon boatride through the canyon, a helicopter tour and the skywalk (which is the glass walkway hanging over the Grand Canyon).

We are also going to see the Vegas show LOVE which brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience. Since my entire family is huge music lovers this show was right up our alley!
I signed up for the Summer Kickball League in Birmingham with friends and I can't wait to start playing. Sad thing is the first game is the night when I get back from Vegas and I won't be back in time. There is a huge kickoff party at Moe's BBQ in Lakeview this Thursday night and an "after party" at Innisfree. I can't wait to mingle and meet some more of the players.
Summer Shows:
Royal Pains on USA--2nd Season. It is about a high profile New York Doctor that operated on a board member of his hospital and the guy ended up dying. He moved out to the Hamptons with his brother and became a concierge doctor to the rich people out there.
Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime--2nd Season. It is about this model who had a perfect life, was engaged to a great guy and then died in a car accident. She got sent back to earth and put in the body of a larger, smart lawyer. Turns out she still has her memories and the memories of the girls who body she is in. It is pretty funny.
Pretty Little Liars--ABC Family--1st Season. This show hasn't started yet but it looks interesting.
Bachelorette--no idea what season! haha Of course I get roped in every time....sigh. At least it is entertaining.
Peace, Love, and Happiness Readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment