Who am I?

My photo
I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010--Even Years are better



Well here we are in 2010....a new year, a new decade. My friend Laura inspired me to start my own blog as well. As it is my first ever blog,it may not be spectacular, but I thought I would give it a shot. I am going to share stories from school, funny things that happen to me (embarrassing or not), songs that I am loving, quotes, recipes, and just a little bit of everything.

As for today's thoughts.....

I am not looking forward to actually waking up before 9am tomorrow to go back to work. At least we have a day of adjustment before the students come back.
I have already accomplished one goal on my 2010 Resolutions. Here they are.....

1. Visit churches until I find a new fit or realize that the old one was what I really needed.
2. Join the Hoover Rec and start working out--laugh all you want people, but I am going to do it and stick with it!
3. Try new things, go new places, and meet new people

Song of the day--The Pigott Brothers: Alien Like You
Quote of the day--"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself"
- Andy Warhol

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I am excited about reading your blog! I love the background you picked out too.

    ReplyDelete