1. My middle name is a French family name and if you don't know me....chances are you won't pronounce it right.
2. I have two Miniature Schnauzers that are my "babies"....yet currently live with my parents.
3. I had horrible teeth when I was younger. I got braces at age 9 and did not get them removed until I was 15.
4. Oh, did I mention I had braces TWICE??
5. I could eat pizza everyday and be happy (yet probably considerably bigger than I am now)
6. I am a very fast reader. I could finish a 300+ book in a day if I had nothing else to do but read.
7. I can play the saxophone, oboe, piano, handbells, and chimes (or did at one point in my life)
8. I was on the colorguard team my Junior year of High School--feel free to ask me about my most embarassing moment.
9. I secretly enjoy being a 1st Grade Teacher so I can have an excuse to watch cartoons and kids movies.
10. My Freshman roommate in college (who I asked if I could move in when her roommate left after the first week of school) is my sister from another mother!
11. I am extremely accident prone--I am one of those people who trip up AND down stairs!
12. I might be addicted to television shows......
13. I love old school rap music and could probably sing you everyword to some of the classics......
14. I want to grow up to be like my Grandmother one day....she is just a wonderful woman!
15. I am really into college football (SEC--Roll Tide) and secretly think it would be cool to be a referee!
16. I am anal about my teeth (probably due to the many years of braces) and have to floss and brush everyday.
17. One side of my body is higher than the other (so right shoulder and hip) due to scoliosis
18. My left foot is half a size larger than my right foot
19. I am addicted to lemon juice and don't like to drink water without it.
20. I am the only person in my family that has never been on a cruise and hope that changes really soon!
21. Even though I am from the South, I do not like turnips or collard greens.
22. I have collected the state quarters with my Grandmother for the past 10 years. I even have a special wooden case to put them in!
23. I love going to the beach, but don't really like the ocean anymore due to an extreme fear of sharks.
24. I wear a baseball hat almost every Saturday
25. I may talk to my dogs if they can understand me
Who am I?
- Suzanne's Sassy Spot
- I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment