Who am I?

My photo
I have been living in Birmingham for the past 5 years and loving it! I have taught 1st Grade for the past 7 years and love it most days :) I am blessed to have a loving family, an awesome group of friends and two prescious dogs.

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Gotta be ME!

All about ME blog.....

I am...ready for school to be out and to have my first free summer in the past 3 years.

I think...that I am going to really miss one of my best friends when she moves away this summer for 2 years.

I should...be calling out a Spelling test to my students instead of blogging

I dream...every night--very random and very vivid. I used to keep a dream journal and have a dream dictionary.

I want...the sun spots on my face to go away :(

I know...that life isn't always what you think it will be and to make the most with what you have.

I don’t like...bad drivers, rude students, negative people, and fake people

I smell...the homemade brownies that my student brought me for Teacher Appreciation week.

I hear...my students figiting in their chair, tapping their pencils and asking questions.

I fear...that I will end up alone when I die.

I usually... do everything in fast motion (walking, talking, driving, etc.)
I search...for clothes that I can wear to work AND out.
I miss... living in the same city as my family
I always...put lemon juice in my water. I am a tad addicted
I regret...nothing. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if I hadn't learned from my past.
I wonder...what my life will be like in 5 years.
I crave...ice cream-specifically chocolate chip cookie dough.
I remember...the words to most songs and old telephone numbers.
I need...to read my Bible more and start exercising again
I forget...that I am almost 30 becausre I feel 21
I feel...that I am ready to settle down with someone special.
I can...type extremely fast (imagine me doing something fast-ha)
I can’t...seperate my middle and ring finger into the Star Trek hand sign.
I am happy...when I am with my family, friends or dogs. Oh and listening to music
I lose...my sunglasses, keys, and phone in my purse all the time
I sing...very loudly in my car. I even sing into my phone sometimes....
I listen...to my family and friends when they need someone to talk too.
I shop...not as much as I used to-but still probably more than I need to.
I eat...Italian food too much
I love...having family and friends that know me so well that I can share anything with. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment